• Resolve JIRA tickets assigned by your line manager
• Assess and review team code and ensure quality
• Attend daily and weekly meetings with the team and management.
• Assist in the creation and implementation of policies and procedures, as well as ensure these are followed.
• Remain up to date with modern technologies and development practices.
• Develop, maintain, and improve games to ensure clients’ needs are met.
• Excellent knowledge of NodeJS, Kafka and Redis
• Good knowledge of Redux, HTML5, CSS/SCSS
• Responsive design and mobile-friendly best practices
• Experience working with WebSockets and the latest web APIs
• Knowledge of working with version control (GIT)
• Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Mocha, Jasmine
• Experience in working with NPM and building tools (e.g., webpack)
• Experience using error tracking software Sentry
• Knowledge of micro frontends
• Knowledge of Angular/AngularJS
• Experience in working with video streaming technologies Wowza
The successful candidate will:
• Have a willingness to learn
• Be highly organised, able to prioritize workload effectively with attention to detail
• Be proactive, motivated, and able to work on their initiative
• Have the ability to write efficient and clean commented code
• Be able to communicate effectively whether talking to someone technical or non-technical, both internally and with development partners.