Betting Jobs are working with an established iGaming casino slots provider who have offices in Malta and the UK. They are looking for a Frontend Games Developer to join their technical team.
The role of Game Developer is a creative and dynamic role, supporting teams throughout the game development process. The key responsibilities include:
- Designing and extending the slots codebase by adding new games and features.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting issues on our award-winning portfolio.
- Contribute to meetings and help formulate innovative ideas and features for new games.
- Ensure industry best coding practices, versioning, change management procedures and policies are followed.
- Adhere to the frameworks UNIT test and documentation standards policies.
- Utilise a variety of contemporary software development tools, while owning and leading any improvements in the team.
- Relevant degree in computer science, game development with front end development experience.
- 4+ years working experience.
- Can work well in a fast-paced environment where multitasking is an essential skill
- An interest in learning more about the online gambling industry
- Experienced gained with the Gambling/iGaming Sector.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a willingness to learn
- Have a degree in Computer Science or closely related subject
- Be highly organised, able to prioritize workload effectively with attention to detail
- Be proactive, motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Have the ability to write clean commented code
- Be able to communicate effectively whether talking to someone technical or non-technical, both internally and with development partners
- Have good problem solving and analytical skills to spot errors and diagnose problems