A UK and Canada based game design and development studio is looking to add to it's current team of Mathematicians.
The Math Profiler is integral in the design and development of new slot machine game concepts and will be responsible for designing and documenting our content. The ideal candidate will have an excellent ability to think outside of the box and be genuinely excited and enthusiastic about slots and other casino games. They’ll also have a high degree of initiative, strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced, and deadline driven team environment.
• Contribute to initial concept design as part of the Product team.
• Working with the team to design and create the optimal game play profile to ensure player appeal and an excellent customer facing product
• Creating maths models in a variety of methods, including Excel and various proprietary tools
• Produce software simulation and math models for concepts.
• Work closely with product owners, artists and software engineers in the development of concepts.
• Oversee development of concept through to compliance and final release.
• Maintain a thorough and current knowledge of the markets that the company is involved in.
• Enthusiasm for gaming products
• Design flair & vision
• Strong mathematical skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics or similar
• Commercial experience using maths and excel in a professional context
• A strong understanding and experience of statistics and probability calculation
• An advanced user of MS Excel, creating and adapting large and complex spreadsheets for table and slots games profiles.
• Experience using Slot Designer and/or other game design software
• Programming skills to create or adapt simulation programs
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
• Knowledge of IDE’s and Java gaming engines
• 2+ years’ experience developing content for online casino markets