Bettingjobs are working with one of US's largest online casino and sportsbook group who are looking to add to their New Jersey VIP team.
The VIP Host will work closely with the Retention VP and the VIP Manager to create an effective relationship with top-tier patrons. They will facilitate patron requests with regards to their gaming experience. The host will focus on maximizing patron value to the business and providing the most sophisticated patron experience in the industry. Building and maintaining professional relationship that engender loyalty to the brand from top-tier patrons will be a key focus for this role. VIP Hosts are the primary ambassadors of the nation’s most recognized brand in US gaming.
• Identifies VIP Patrons for the business
• Responsible for maintaining the business relationships with the top players including the regular playing patterns
• Creates engaging relationships with VIP patrons including through email and tele-call
• Understand and document internal and external factors affecting VIP playing behavior
• Assign special tactical bonuses terms for VIP based on minimum deposit with a time period expiry on offer
• Provide Special service:
o Offer fast query resolution service for VIP
o Offer VIP preview on new games
o Invite relevant VIP to exclusive events using noncash incentive budget
o Gifts to VIPs based on wagering targets within set time parameters
o Identify big winners based on agreed criteria
o Brief fulfilment with requirements for identified winners (photo, testimonial etc.)
o Implement and manage the template winners process
Create and manage winners’ inventory (cheques, champagne etc.)
Where relevant organize winner events in conjunction with Senior CS Management
o Edit and upload winners’ content on site
• Other job duties as assigned
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Ability to travel, attend and assist with running VIP events when needed
• Must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state and local regulations.
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Excellent problem-solving abilities
• Obtainment of Gaming license(s) in specific jurisdictions may be applicable