Betting Jobs are working with an online casino operator that are looking for a PPC Manager to be based either in Prague or remotely based within Europe.
We are looking for a Paid Media Specialist that can support our efforts in all areas of paid digital marketing campaigns including paid search, and social advertising specifically focused in the iGaming sector. As a key member of the acquisition team, you will be aware of the latest tactics, tools and strategies involved in paid search. The successful candidate will be responsible for owning the paid content strategy, ensuring that paid media projects are successfully planned and executed, and contribute to the overall marketing goals of a campaign. The role will require you to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, building a framework for successful delivery and ensuring the company optimises this key area of digital marketing.
• Developing, managing and implementing paid media campaigns
• Optimising paid media campaigns - setting paid media goals and KPIs. Conducting thorough analysis on keywords, bid prices and audience optimisation.
• Development and implementation of innovative social media campaigns and customer journeys. Keeping abreast of the latest trends in PPC and paid social. Sharing best practices and new technologies.
• Reviewing & reporting campaign KPIs such as cost per acquisition (CPA), return on investment (ROI), and return on ad spend (ROAS)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• 3 to 5 Years of relevant work experience.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in PPC/SEO and digital advertising, preferably in the iGaming either within an agency or company. Google Adwords and Facebook Blueprint certification would be ideal
• Possesses strong data entry skills.
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to recognise and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management
• Able to negotiate skilfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong organisational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.