BettingJobs are working with an established iGaming operator that are looking for an online Casino Manager to join their team in Bogota, Colombia.
As a Casino Manager you will work to develop and execute on strategic plans for the Games of Chance product. The main goal is to deliver a superior casino experience across specific LATAM markets, increasing retention and attractiveness of the Casino. Further you will contribute to business improvement through generation of ideas and ensure business initiatives are embraced. The role also includes supporting short term tactical and long-term strategic projects.
• Experience working in online gaming industry, specifically Casino experience with a Regional scope.
• Experience in managing full campaign processes.
• Extensive understanding of Casino products. Providers, game preferences and good knowledge of casino offers and campaigns relating to different segments.
• Excellent analytical skills to be able to create actions based on analysis of campaigns and segments, also to be able to optimize campaigns and promotions based on analysis.
• Ambitious, highly driven person that is structured, and well organized.
• Aiming for high standard, capable to deliver quality service with pace.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Owning the Games of Chance revenue and promotional budget.
• Plan and execute game release and promotional strategy.
• Optimizing, monitoring and reporting on all promotional performance for Games of Chance Product.
• Work with local marketing teams to deliver a localised casino offering.
• Take responsibility in ensuring that the casino offering is in line with local regulations.
• Own the game release process across the jurisdictions, liasing with providers and the central gaming department in Malta.
• VIP management - Work with the VIP team to manage and optimize key for VIP segments, identify VIP clients and follow up their activity on a regular basis.
• Assist and execute innovative campaigns and CRM programs for acquiring, retaining and reactivating segmented casino customers, this includes, but not limited to; Bonus campaigns, Reload campaigns, Other Promotions, Tournaments, Newsletters.
• Liaise with the Customer Service department ensuring best possible customer experience
• Deal with the day-to-day support cases and ensure that such requests are handled with quality and under a short time frame.