BettingJobs.com are working with an estbalished iGaming provider seeking to expand their team with Dutch speaking AML Officer.
Ideally based in London though open to be remote within Europe under full time contracting set up.
• Timely, efficient, and accurate Due Diligence (DD) checks of new and existing customers, ensuring records are accurate in all systems and that supporting documentation is uploaded and analysed within agreed timelines.
• Enhanced Due Diligence reviews, including OSINT investigation.
• Communicating professionally and confidently with stakeholders including colleagues, VIP managers, Risk team, Responsible Gambling team and customer relations as part of the DD process.
• Preparing AML and Player Protection management information for reporting to the management team.
• Performing PEP, Sanction checks and analysing the results to eliminate or confirm matches.
• Ensuring that action taken on customer accounts as in adherence with both internal policies and procedures as well as that set out by the regulator and legislation.
• Monitor customers to identify any concerns in relation to responsible gambling, and where necessary raising these concerns through the appropriate channels in line with the social responsibility process.
• If appropriate, acting on customer accounts in accordance with regulations and best practice.
• Assisting with the compliance section of the internal company audit.
• Participation in ad hoc and project work as required e.g. remediation projects, process changes.
• Experience of AML within a regulated sector, KYC analysis of clients and understanding the due diligence of corporate documents is essential.
• Knowledge of the Money Laundering Regulations within Netherlands and other European markets;
• Experience of undertaking financial crime/AML investigations including, where appropriate, the reporting of SAR’s or STR’s.
• Confident in using RMS (internal system), excel, word and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of the Gambling industry desirable.
• AML Certification (completed or in progress) desirable
Skills and how they are applied
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and advice.
• Manage own workloads and meet deadlines determined by the urgency of requests.
• Attention to detail e.g. accurate capture of data;
• Analytical and risk assessment skills;
• Excellent computer skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Flexible and the ability to develop methodologies;
• Interacts with stakeholders in a professional, service-orientated manner.