Betting Jobs are working with a very well-established iGaming operator who have offices in several locations including Malta, Sweden, UK and Gibraltar. They are looking for Product Lead (Gaming) to join their growing team based in either Stockholm or London.
As a Product Engineering Lead you will report into a Head of Engineering and be a central part of the organisation. You will be working closely with the Business Owners of your area to translate high-level business goals to technical deliverables, and ensure the right things get done. You will be managing a team of Product Owners and lead the cross-functional Gaming Engineering area of 45+ individuals to ensure they are set up for success.
In this role, you are accountable for the delivery and productivity in your area. You ensure that the standards for security and compliance are followed. Keeping the customer perspective in mind, you ensure the stability and quality of your products, providing maintenance and minimising technical debt.
To be successful in this role you will need a strong drive to make things happen and have the capacity to handle many things at once. You are a person that enjoys working with a wide range of individuals in different roles and you can comfortably lead conversations on both business and tech related topics. Our long-term ambition is that all Engineering areas should be running as their own autonomous units and, in this role, it's your job to lead that transformation.
- Work closely with your Business Owner and their team to translate requirements into technical deliverables
- Drive deliveries in your area according to priorities set by the Business Owner
- Collaborate with other Product Engineering Leads to drive initiatives that span across several Engineering areas
- Build a strong team of Product Owners and provide leadership and personal development
- Lead and motivate the teams and spokes in your area to ensure alignment on key objectives, goals and deliveries
- Ensure that your area has the right structure, capacity and spoked-in resources to be able to deliver according to expectations
- Keep stakeholders informed on progress and changes to timelines or cost
- Ensure that your area has the right tools to deliver, including licenses, tooling and test environments
- Make sure all services are maintained and compliant, and that all deliveries follow our standards for security and quality
- Secure that all deliveries in your area follow the Tech Process and architectural guidelines
- Support the Business Owners with technical expertise, potential solutions, resources for ideation purposes and cost estimations
Skills, knowledge and experience required-
- Several years of experience in leadership roles and experience with people management
- Have a strong personal drive and can navigate complex scenarios without having all the answers
- Capability to quickly grasp new information needed to understand and solve technical problems
- You are quick to adapt to new situations and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Know how to build successful teams and lead them through change
- You have a positive and pragmatic attitude, and thrive on making others successful