BettingJobs.com are working with an iGaming client who are looking to hire a Deputy Treasury Manager. You will support the Head of Treasury in providing a professional service to all internal and external stakeholders ensuring that all transactions, controls and reports are completed accurately and in an efficient manner. This is a highly visible role with exposure to senior colleagues across the business. You’ll be a highly motivated individual with an analytical mindset who consistently achieves results even under challenging circumstances.
• Ensure daily bank, wallets and PSP balances are up updated, monitoring cash balances and determining cash requirements.
• Report cash variances to the Head of Treasury for decision making or resolve based on delegated authority
• Control payments outflow and compare actual x forecasted
• Assist in the development of medium- and long-term regular cash flow report setting out summary bank and PSP balances together with expected settlement dates and forecasting of cash availability and oversee the update and maintenance of such reports on a regular basis.
• Responsible for the end-to-end management of financial due diligence over the lifecycle of PSPs including ensuring that settlement agreements are adhered to.
• Liaise with internal stakeholders including compliance and external stakeholders such as PSPs, banks and other non-bank financial service providers as required.
• Support bank account administration, from opening new accounts to keeping authorised signatures and payment platform authorizers up-to-date and in line with key controls.
• Cover/manage all the payment processes within the business (Payment Factory), including ensuring Proof of Payment process is standardized and weekly payment runs are managed efficiently.
• Drive the development of robust procedures relating to the on-boarding of PSP/EMI wallets/Banks (and drive the implementation of such procedures), develop other processes and procedures relating to cash management and reporting including but not limited to payment approval processes, approval and tracking of payment requests, follow-up of PSP settlements, etc.
• Support all treasury projects including but not limited to the automation of PSP and Bank transaction reconciliation and balances (Aurum software implementation) and payment processing/authorisation.
• Oversee the process of regular reconciliation and recording of PSP and Bank account balances on a timely basis. Oversee the investigation of all open items resulting from such reconciliation.
• Keep up to date with market trends and recommend FX risk hedging as appropriate
• Support the implementation of regular treasury reporting.
• Manage outstanding balances due from PSPs, regularly confirm balances due, track, report and escalate non adherence to settlement agreements and liaise with legal/PSP team as part of first line of defence against credit risk.
• Maintain reporting on PSPs risk matrix including non or late settlement default.
• Prepare credit risk report on balances outstanding with banks, wallets, PSPs and other financial service providers and distribute same as part of the treasury suite of reports.
• Assist the Head of Treasury in assessment, interview, and onboarding team members, products and resources.
• Guide and oversee other Treasury team members as considered necessary by the Head of Treasury
• Strong attention to detail and an ability to organize multiple streams of work; keep things on track while consistently meeting tight deadlines.
• Self-aware, reflective, able to learn from mistakes, open to critical feedback, and an ability to learn quickly while on the job and through formal training.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide range of people at all levels.
• Ability to work quickly, accurately and consistently when under pressure.
• Initiative and motivation to address issues without being asked to do so and a pro-active approach.
• Corporate Treasury experience at a multinational, with good technical knowledge of Cash & FX Management as well as Middle & Back Office processes (payment inclusive) and Banking documentation.
• Prior exposure to Cryptocurrency (Desirable)
• Exposure to PSPs (Payment Service Providers) (Desirable)
• Bachelor’s degree (Finance/ Business degree preferred)
• Strong written and spoken English to a professional level.
• MS Office skills with Excel advanced level.
• Availability to undertake travel overseas.