Bettingjobs are looking for a ReactJS Developer to join a games studio based in the West Midlands. This role can be worked on a remote/hybrid basis.
We are looking for a competent and experienced web application ReactJS developer. You’ll be joining an established, multi-disciplined team providing cutting edge web applications, customised dashboards, forms and web tools for the highest profile online casinos, worldwide.
Candidates with experience of commercial development for both desktop and mobile will be at a distinct advantage.
The team is currently focussing on building an innovative, new to market products and customised web and mobile based responsive dashboards and forms to integrate with various B2B partners, across various markets including; UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia and North American jurisdictions.
• You will be working on ‘green field’ projects and ‘ground up’ builds.
• You will have more opportunities and exposure to explore, learn and implement the latest and best technologies in line with business requirements.
• You will help design, develop and maintain products, working with the team to apply best development practice.
• You will collaborate to get the most from and help grow team skills to create quality, maintainable code.
• You will help to continuously improve the team's tools and processes.
• You will actively participate in all code reviews.
Competencies and experience required:
• Strong Experience in building web applications with ReactJs
• Good knowledge of UI libraries such as ReactUI, Bootstrap, Material UI or similar
• Strong knowledge and confidence to initiate and develop ‘green field’ projects
• Hands on experience in ES6, Async, Await, Reactjs, React router, React State, React hooks,
• Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, inheritance and composition.
• Knowledge in optimising React and Nodejs apps to improve performance
• Good knowledge in creating restful APIs with express, Nodejs
• Good confidence in handling npm packages, webpack
• Good experience in Nodejs with handling file system, file stream
• Integrating React components with Backend API's and complex data
• Experience in handling image manipulation, assets bundling and webpack plugins
• Custom tooling and automation skills with Nodejs
• Ability to work independently and to deliver projects on time
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Excellent debugging skills using Chrome developer tools and mobile remote debugging tools.
• Good understanding of Git and GitHub.
• Good understanding of programming design patterns.
• Knowledge of code reviews and mobile operating systems would be advantageous.
• Cross team and cross function work, with internal and customer-based teams in and around the UK, Europe and the World.
• Exposure to RDBMS and Nosql databases and knowledge on database design will be an advantage
• Exposure to cloud services likeAWS, Azure or Google Cloud will be an advantage
• Exposure to CI/CD, automation tools will be beneficial
You should be:
• Tenacious, organised, determined, pragmatic, a logical thinker, cheerful and a self-starter