BettingJobs is working with a leading Sportsbetting provider seeking to expand their Managed Services Trading team with a proactive Golf Trader based in Sofia.
Once in Sofia the role is largely remote with option to come into the new HQ also. Visa’s can be obtained for those in Europe.
The successful applicant could be an experienced sports trader looking for a fresh start or someone new to the industry looking to advance their career. Industry experience is not essential as long as you can demonstrate your knowledge of Golf and an understanding of sports betting.
The position requires strong mathematical and statistical analysis skills, good computer literacy, a great eye for detail, and the ability to make quick and accurate decisions in a fast-moving environment.
• Manage an industry-leading golf product for a range of operators across digital and retail betting
• Collect and analyse statistics and data to assist in compiling accurate pre-event prices
• Update prices on various markets in-play throughout tournaments on any of the main tours
• Monitor any data feed supplying supplementary markets for speed, quality, and accuracy
• Continually analyse the quality of business, making informed recommendations to the Business Intelligence department
• Make fast and accurate decisions on bet acceptance and reviews of betting limits
• Contribute to the knowledge base within the department by proactively sharing knowledge and understanding of the sport with colleagues
• A real passion for and in-depth knowledge of golf
• Previous experience in a trading environment and/or deep knowledge of sports betting
• Relocation to Sofia, Bulgaria
• An understanding of the professional golf calendar and the flexibility required with shifts (e.g. evening and weekend work)
• Self-motivated and able to multi-task effectively in a dynamic environment
• Analytical with high attention to detail and ability to make fast but accurate decisions
• Ability to work individually but also as part of a team
• A strong interest in other ‘UK’ sports (e.g. cricket, rugby, snooker, darts)
• Proven proficiency in mathematical or statistical disciplines
• Computer literacy and comfort working with a wide range of betting platforms and software