BettingJobs are working with a large online gaming business who are looking for a Head of Fraud and Security.
The Head of F&S oversees policies, procedures as well as proprietary and third party tool management to monitor account verification, deposits, withdrawals and gameplay across multiple sites.
The Fraud department is responsible for:
• Account verification.
• Incoming player deposit monitoring.
• Reviewing cash outs before they are processed.
• Ensuring that management procedures, process flows and guidelines for handling risk associated with player accounts due to credit card fraud, bank account fraud, identity theft fraud, etc. are followed.
• Configuring and constantly optimizing scrubbing tools in order to maximize deposit volume while minimizing risk.
• Recording and documenting all player investigations.
Head of Fraud Duties will include:
• Managing a team of 60+ people to provide 24/7 coverage of the fraud and security department.
• Developing processes and procedures to ensure site wide security and quick response time.
• Taking ownership of developing Fraud Detection and Prevention Programs.
• Liaising with internal teams and third party payment providers to prevent charge backs and ensure dispute resolution.
• Coordinating the development and maintenance of proprietary and third party tools to prevent fraud.
• Developing a training process to build team members skills.
• Creating and maintaining of Policies and Procedures for Fraud Analysis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Prior management of staff.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role for an online gambling operator.
• Team player with ability to work across the organization in a cooperative work environment.
• Strong leadership, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Thorough knowledge of credit card, ACH and cryptocurrency payment methods.