BettingJobs.com are working with a global iGaming operator who have live for near to 25 years. They are looking for a UX Designer who will work alongside a team of UX professionals who hold responsibility for conceiving and optimizing the navigation, organisation, interaction design and user journeys for all desktop and mobile properties in our client's portfolio. The UX designer will consider stakeholder requirements, then research and analyse user needs as inputs into the creation of site architectures and wireframes that maximize conversion and overall customer satisfaction.
• In collaboration with the UX team, receive and analyse project briefs from the business stakeholders, and conceive and deliver appropriate UX solutions to fulfil briefs
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, prototypes and sitemaps for all web and mobile interfaces within the portfolio
• Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders
• Present design concepts to peers, larger project teams and stakeholders, explaining the rationale and functionality, with willingness to iterate
• Continually analyse key customer conversions from UX perspective, running ongoing A/B and multivariate tests to optimize for maximum signups and first-time deposits
• Track and report key conversion metrics to the business and providing recommendations on where further optimizations are required
• Understand the target market(s), and the player behaviour requirements within those markets to ensure user experiences are designed appropriately for each market
• Analyse user behaviours, needs and motivations through observation techniques, ask analysis, and other feedback methodologies
• Actively advocate for the development and optimization of user-centred solutions aimed at differentiating our client's value proposition over its competition
• Act as a corporate resource for usability best practices and standards, and within the UX team, help to define UX practices and standards where they do not currently exist.
• Comprehensive Business Knowledge.
• Strong ability to analyse needs of the business and communicate the needs to stakeholders and development teams.
• Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong written and oral communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Initiative to work independently, but also able to work effectively with team members in different locations.
• Flexibility and adaptability to business requirements and priority changes.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work on for several different projects.
• Post Graduate Degree in a relevant subject (Web Design, Graphic Design, Marketing, Web Development) or 2 years or more industry experience
• Knowledge of UX and prototyping tools, such as: Sketch, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, Balasmiq, UXPin, Invision, etc
• Well-versed in user-centred design methods and techniques
• Web development capabilities considered an asset
• Experience in betting/gaming industry an asset
• Communicate effectively in English, both oral and written form
• Ability to work to defined briefs
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to positively influence team members to deliver results
• Work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
• Ability to work towards tight deadlines
• Must be pro-active
• Must be eligible to work in the UK