BettingJobs are working with a sportsbook and casino operator who are searching for an FP&A Manager to join their growing team. The role can be based remotely or in one of their Curacao or Bulgaria offices. Apply today for a confidential discussion:
The ideal candidate will lead the company’s financial activities, drive change and improvements across the business, and provide ongoing business insights and reports to the business.The successful candidate will be the first full-time in-house financial hire at the company and will be working closely with the CEO, Management, Marketing, and Operational Teams. They will work daily with the B2B Payments Manager, B2C Payments Manager, and BI Analyst.
Overview of the company:
Curacao based operator launched in 2018. Staff are based in 15 countries with offices in Curacao, Bulgaria, UK, and Ukraine. The company is young, agile, and driven, which is reflected in the company culture. The company succeeds by giving staff freedom to deliver coupled with accountability via individual and team KPIs. We are also in the process of applying for a license in Ontario.
• Leading the financial functions within the company (Accountant & Reconciliation Manager)
• Building & maintaining budgets and forecasts
• Actual vs. budget analysis
• Creating economic models and analyzing existing information
• Preparation of presentations to the Management Team
• Weekly and Monthly analysis on customer’s activity and ad hoc reporting
• BA /MA degree in one of the following disciplines: Finance, Economics, Accounting.
• 5-10 years of financial work experience
• Experience from an online gaming company is an advantage
• At least 2-3 years of experience as a manager of a Finance / FP&A team
• High degree of proficiency with Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects as once
• Multi tasker in nature
• Strong analytical abilities
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, and a person we'll be happy to meet in the (virtual) office every day