BettingJobs are working with a sportsbook and casino operator who are searching for Sportsbook Product Manager to join their growing team. The role can be based remotely or in one of their Curacao or Bulgaria offices. Apply today for a confidential discussion:
The ideal candidate will lead the management of the product, drive change and improvements across the product, and provide ongoing business insights and reports to the management team. The focus of the role will be on Canada where players predominantly bet on US sports, and Soccer. We are expanding into three other countries over the next 12 months with India being the first, a knowledge of cricket is therefore useful.
The role will require a close relationship with our platform provider who supply the platform, the odds feed, reporting, as well as the trading team to manage the markets and players. Internal reporting will be to the Management Team while day to day communication will be with the Marketing, Bonusing, VIP, Development, and CS teams.
The successful candidate will be the first full-time Product Manager and start with a 80% responsibility for Sportsbook and 20% for Casino, this will change to 100% sports pending a Casino Product Manager Hire in the next 12-24 months.
Overview of the company:
A Curacao based operator launched in 2018. Staff are based in 15 countries with offices in Curacao, Bulgaria, UK, and Ukraine. The company is young, agile, and driven, which is reflected in the company culture. The company succeeds by giving staff freedom to deliver coupled with accountability via individual and team KPIs. We are also in the process of applying for a license in Ontario.
• Digital product and customer experience; specifically mobile / web product features, UX/UI, development and innovation
• Understand sports betting customer needs and anticipate their future needs
• Follow individual player activities and highlight abnormalities
• Understand customer behaviour, business drivers, help develop product strategy and business cases and contribute to the production of an overall product delivery roadmap that aims to deliver on the key business strategy and goals
• Liaise with internal and external development teams to clarify development requirements
• Liaise with internal testing team to ensure features are delivered as expected, including user-acceptance testing of new developments
• Interaction with key business areas related to Sportsbook including marketing, content, data management, CRM and trading as new features and ideas impact on
• Research, define, recommend and implement digital sportsbook specific innovation of new technologies across the mobile customer experience
• Be responsible for developing and maintaining the Sports roadmap ensuring it is aligned to the the business Strategy & goals
• Report on performance on each product and lead and improve featured events/games. Work with content team and to ensure changes are executed.
• Work with trading team and head of operations to ensure player profitability is maximised based on betting activity
• Report internally on overall performance v targets
• 3+ years sportsbook product management experience
• Previous experience or detailed knowledge of US sports
• Champions the needs of customers based on Insight
• You'll be able to solve complex problems and approach them with both a creative and analytical mind using both qualitative and quantitative insight
• You'll appreciate good design and know how to keep things simple when solving problems
• You'll be comfortable making key decisions and communicating those decisions to stakeholders
• You'll be able to build strong relationships and bring people together with your decisions
• You'll be internally driven and self-motivated having an enthusiastic passion for the product lifecycle from discovery and development, through growth and onwards into maturity
• You'll embrace a culture of feedback and give us feedback so we can help you achieve your career goals