BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Casino Product Manager for a leading sportsbook in their London office.
The Casino Product Manager will take on full responsibility for the performance of the Casino product. Liaising with 3rd parties and internal stakeholders to ensure optimum performance of the product. Working closely with Marketing teams to develop the marketing strategy and promote the Casino.
• Responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the Casino product
• Define and deliver the operational plan
• Working with/Managing support departments to ensure customers queries are dealt with efficiently including monitoring of customer issues and escalation
• Ownership of product testing processes
• Act as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert for all Casino related queries.
• Manage relationships with Casino suppliers.
• Work with Marketing and other stakeholders to develop product marketing strategies
• Optimise weekly/monthly reporting on KPIs and financial performance
• Experience in a similar position within the online gaming industry
• Proven track record of improving Casino products
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Ability to multi-task and work on several different projects simultaneously
• Flexibility and adaptability to business requirements and priority changes
• Self-starter, results-oriented
• Strong ability to influence stakeholders