BettingJobs.com are working with a market leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment, who are looking to add a Business Analyst to their team in Lisbon, Portugal.
The role will involve the monitoring and analysing of key performance indicators in order to maximize long term revenues, improve the effectiveness of the marketing and identify trends in the player life cycle. The analyst will be required to design and build creative and efficient reports and dashboards that use data to answer whatever questions are being asked. This is the ideal opportunity for someone with a passion for sports to develop their analytical and reporting
skills within a fast-paced and competitive environment.
• Extract manipulate and analyse large datasets using SQL in order to provide the required information.
• Develop and maintain tools and reports to monitor marketing and sales performance across multiple brands, regions, and products.
• Analyse, provide insight, and propose solutions for a spectrum of activities including acquisition, retention, and reactivation.
• Develop accurate and efficient processes to deliver self-serve reporting to various parts of the business.
• Deepen our understanding of customer behaviour and apply statistical techniques to model and predict their behaviour and the performance of the portfolio in general.
Specialist skills and experience:
• A degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field.
• At least 1-2 years analytical experience.
• Proficiency in Excel.
• Working knowledge of SQL and databases.
• High level of written and spoken English.
• An understanding of statistical analysis techniques.
• A keen interest in sports and knowledge of the sports betting industry.
• Advanced SQL.
• Experience working in the sports betting industry.
• Knowledge of Tableau, Microstrategy, Optimove and Python.
• Spanish and/or Portuguese proficiency.
Competencies / behaviours:
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to analyse large amounts of data quickly and accurately.
• Relentless curiosity: Questions the status quo, continually asks why/why not.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Focused on achieving targets and meeting deadlines.
• Takes initiative and can work autonomously.