A leading iGaming and Sportsbook operator based in the UK are looking for a Product Designer to be based in the London office, or remotely from the UK/outside the UK as a contractor.
- Own every aspect of a product's design (UX, UI, and research), from solving the core user challenge to shipping a well-tested and pixel-perfect UI
- Be data led. Continuously create and analyse KPIs and metrics and test hypotheses with analytic tools to improve product performance
- Conduct user research to help synthesize and communicate research findings to inform business decisions and build an even greater understanding of and empathy for our customers.
- Before designing anything, do everything possible to familiarize yourself with the core problem you are trying to solve and all the user goals
- Create and test rough prototypes early in the design process to create confidence in a solution
- Design high-fidelity UI and UX specs to clearly communicate requirements to stakeholders
- Help make high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product team
- Work with a small multi-disciplinary team made up of representatives from engineering, product,
product insights, and marketing, among others to find opportunities, test, and launch features.
- You will take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific
market demand to produce data-informed solutions.
- Mentor by heart, willing to share and support junior or mid-level designers
- You have a minimum of 5 years of individual contributor product design experience and have a relevant portfolio to show your skills.
- Experienced with designing and shipping an end-to-end product with complicated flows, multiple scenarios, and edge cases
- Proven ability to empathize with and build solutions for users
- You possess a strong understanding of usability and user experience principles.
- Ability to organize and communicate your thoughts and motivations with a different audience
- A keen eye for visual UI details
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Initiative-taking and able to efficiently run a project without close supervision
- Ability to create a design system; Collaborating closely with your engineers to build components
that seamlessly fit into a larger component library/style guide
- Love to discuss design in group settings; participate in design critiques and reviews