BettingJobs are working with a leading B2B platform provider who have recently expanded into the North American market, they are searching for an Integration Specialist to join their team. The role can be based in Malta, Cape Town or remotely. Apply today for a confidential discussion:
We are looking for an Integration Specialist to support the onboarding and ongoing support of our integrated customers. You will be a key customer technical point of contact, understanding how systems work together along with the ability to quickly troubleshoot issues and effectively communicate solutions.
● Become the expert of integrations and customer APIs.
● Scope, plan and run customer integration and onboarding projects .
● Provide technical guidance to customers during the onboarding process.
● Responsible for testing and signoff of customer Integrations.
● Be our customer’s main technical point of contact for staging and production integration issues.
● Identify areas for process improvement, propose and implement solutions.
What you already have:
● Previous experience in a similar role.
● Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, including the ability to communicate technical information to non-IT professionals.
● Ability to establish confidence, rapport and foster cooperative relationships with customers.
● Proven analysis and problem-solving skills.
● Experience with systems integration and APIs.
How we approach things:
● Medium-sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
● We focus on getting stuff done, not on the process or management hierarchy.
● Working remotely but communicating regularly.
● Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
● An inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
● A mostly remote and flexible working schedule.
● Generous time off varied based on the country of residence.
● Training on the job.
● Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
● Hardware & Software allowance or work equipment is provided to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.