BettingJobs are working with an established operator within the iGaming industry who are looking for a Korean Customer Support Manager.
● Managing the Korean customer support team’s day-to-day function.
● Implementing customer support processes to enhance customer satisfaction.
● Responsible for the customer service, operations, and employee management functions of the team.
● Directs and coordinates activities concerned with the efficient and effective operation of the team within company guidelines, policies, and budget.
● Accessing support statistics and preparing detailed reports on the findings.
● Ensure key performance indicators and company expectations are met.
● Interviewing and hiring new employees.
● Establishes and coordinates training and development for team support engineers and customer care representatives.
● Work closely with the executive department head in the formulation of campaigns, promotions, and compensation plans to direct and motivate team staff in the pursuit of defined goals.
● Develops and drives an efficient process for setting benchmarks and performance criteria within the team.
● Responsibilities include performance appraisal, rewarding, and disciplining employees.
● Analyse/Prepare forecasted metrics, comparing to actual performance and explaining variances.
● Ensure teams are proficient in their job skills and provide constant follow-up training, feedback, and recommendation to improve performance.
● Analyse and adjust staffing levels and skills mix to meet fluctuations in contact demands.
● Manage information flow between the team and other departments, including product development and customer service.
● Establish and supervise procedures, manuals, workflows, guidelines etc.
● Any task assigned by Superior.
● Applicants must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field
● Excellent English and Korean communications skills, both verbal and written
● Customer service experience is preferred
● Proficient in MS Office
● Flexible in shifting schedule
● Ability to work under pressure and maintain a positive frame of mind
● Ability to prioritize, multi-task and delegate duties
● Supportive of company goals and objectives, deliver departmental/team results and key objectives.
● Well-developed arbitration skills with the ability to remain impartial.
● A good understanding of the Gaming Industry
● Display willingness to learn/fast learner