BettingJobs are working with an independent casino games provider developing content for land based, mobile, online and social markets, and we are currently looking for a project manager.
The successful candidate will plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
• Coordinate releases across various integrations and regulated environments.
• Maintain the release schedule
• Manage and coordinate the change management program
• Manage and communicate release plan, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes.
• Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
• Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
• Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
• Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
• Produce Deployment, Run Books, and Implementation Plans
• Release Reporting, communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
• Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
• Engage with compliance to ensure adherence to jurisdiction-specific regulatory processes
• Lead/Participate in Status meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
• Software development background
• 5+ years of proven successful project management experience, managing Technology projects in an Agile environment across multiple teams and disciplines
• Proven track record delivering projects on a tight schedule and aggressive deadlines
• Excellent understanding of Systems Development planning techniques, change management, dependencies, capacity, and risk management
• Proven experience managing software development projects by metrics. Track records creating insightful metrics and actionable dashboards.
• Hands-on experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence), source control tools, like Perforce / GIT
• Excellent understanding of Agile Sprint mechanics and Continuous Improvement best practices
• Excellent communication skills and proven ability to productively interact with sr management
• Organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, decisive, and able to execute under accelerated timeframes and quickly adapt to changing priorities
• Strong understanding of modern SDLC techniques such as Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
• Experience with Build / Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins
• Experience delivering projects in a Cloud environment
• Experience working with Unix/Linux systems