BettingJobs are working with an expanding start-up sports betting operator who are seeking a Copywriter to join their marketing team in their Cyprus office. An copywriter is a multi-skilled culture sponge who is always on the hunt for the next idea. They constantly look for new ways to sell the brand, this can be through persuasive copy, inspiring narrative or other thought-provoking means.
Working within the Creative Studio the Copywriter is tasked with producing a wide range of output from mailers to social media copy to advertising headlines and much more. This requires a strong work ethic and passion for writing and narrative.
• Has a multi-faceted writing style adaptable to different formats, lengths and tone of copy
• Has a keen sense of apathy knowing what inspires, provokes and engages
• Able to creatively marry words and images in an effective way
• Is acutely aware of cultural, technological and industry trends
• Uses narrative and a flair for language to bring the brand to life
• Proactive in seeking innovative ways to engage with the customer
• Recognises the importance of tailoring approach to various forms of media
• Aware of the importance of the customer journey and how to apply campaign and offer messaging most effectively.
• Understands their role within the wider creative team
• Aware of the importance of collaboration in producing engaging work in an efficient and effective way
• Unafraid to offer up ideas both within the team and to other departments
• Is verbally persuasive, able to sell ideas and concepts in an articulate way
• Attentive to feedback, responding positively
• Offers constructive feedback
• Has complete understanding of the brand
• Adapts the brand to different media platforms with ease
• Communicates the brand within the company bringing all departments onboard with its core values and what it strives to evoke.
• Inspires self and others to take personal responsibility for own work and personal development
• Displays integrity, honesty, reliability, responsiveness and openness to be trusted by colleagues from all departments
• Acts as a source of inspiration internally which can ultimately translate to additional work and satisfaction
You Will Be
• Confident in consistently producing persuasive copy
• Able to manage and prioritise workload
• Understanding of customer base
• Exceptional at researching
• Producing copy for offer and product mailers
• Creating narrative ideas for video
• Writing scripts for video content
• Ideally experienced in the online gaming industry