BettingJobs are working with a rapidly expanding B2B casino game provider, they are searching for a Frontend Developer to join their team. Ideally the role will be based in Malta or the UK however remote working can also be considered for the right person. Apply today for a confidential discussion:
Are you ready to develop professionally and personally?
We are an emerging provider within the iGaming industry with a passion to deliver cutting edge products, both technically and creatively. Together with our partners we aim to deliver the best products for the market as well as meet all the needs for custom content that our clients have. The company is in a period of growth and is looking to hire a Frontend Developer interested in growing with us.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop games from storyboards in collaboration with game designers
• Translate ideas into efficient code
• Build reusable code and libraries
• Prototype gameplay ideas and features
• Ensure that the games are performant, high quality and stable
• Animate game characters and environment
• Maintain code and fix game bugs
• Write reusable, testable, and efficient code with security and efficiency in mind
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience in Phaser, PixiJS, Three.js or similar framework
• Familiar with WebGL or other graphical programming API
• Highly organised and structured
• Visioning skills and an ability to see the big picture
• Self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude who works well within a fast-paced environment
• Team player, bringing energy and positivity to our awesome team
• Fluent in English
Desirable but not necessary:
• Experience from iGaming
• BS or higher in Computer Science or an equivalent degree
For this position we are foremost looking for someone based in Malta to work in a hybrid format, but for the right applicant we may also consider a remote solution. This role reports to the Development Team Lead.
We put great emphasis on your personal characteristics and are looking for a highly motivated team player that thrives in a dynamic and collaborative environment. Moreover, we trust you to be an enthusiastic, humble and sociable person who will contribute to maintain the positive and stimulating atmosphere that characterises our company.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to join us during a very exciting time as we are scaling the business to work towards our vision of becoming a Prime Mover in the industry. We will be pushing boundaries to excel at a fast pace whilst offering you career growth opportunities.