BettingJobs are working with a growing crypto sportsbook and casino operator within the iGaming industry. They are looking for an Operations Manager to be based within the UK- ideally near their office in Central London where they will need to travel to sometimes.
The person in the role will work on the day to day running of the brand and assist with promotional planning and execution. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, daily operations, product online and marketing support, promotional activities including cross sell and the customer service requirements of the gaming business.
The Operations manager will have experience of working in a complex tech organisation, ideally with experience in Gaming. They will make sure that all aspects of the business are functioning smoothly, with a particular focus on product set up (games, limits), customer support, player deposit and withdrawals and player retention. They will work closely with the CEO, CTO and Head of Marketing to ensure that customers have a great experience playing on the site. This is an exciting role to join a start-up, looking to be a challenger brand within the Crypto gaming space.
● Use internal and external gaming data to review current promotions and drive further profitability in the future.
● Produce offers and promotions that align with the company’s objectives. This will include acquisition, affiliate, retention, VIP, and cross-sell promotions/offers.
● Maintain and develop the company’s ‘tone of voice’ to maintain brand values.
● Update and maintain promotion spaces in app and on web
● Communicate directly with our customer experience team to ensure all Gaming related queries are answered in a satisfactory manner. Including the support of timely deposit and withdrawals
● Personalise promotions and activities for different customers depending on their activities
● Communicate regularly and effectively with suppliers to ensure our business and operational requirements are understood.
● Working closely with 3rd Party Suppliers to secure exclusive content.
● Be the point of contact with all company departments to ensure the smooth operations of the entire gaming product portfolio.
● Contribute to our tech product roadmap, develop ideas from concept into the product.
● Test new releases and procedures. Ensure accuracy of gaming software releases and bonus functionality.
● Being accountable for game releases, roadmap management and positioning.
● Delivering daily, weekly and monthly reporting when required. In a detailed and timely manner.
● Ensuring that game types and other products are compliant with appropriate regulation or codes.
● Monitoring regulatory changes for territories and ensuring that all game content is updated appropriately.
Personal Characteristics & Experience
● Proven (minimum 2 years) experience working in an online Gaming operation in a similar position.
● Strong attention to detail in all areas of work.
● Self-starter with a passion for crypto and use of crypto channels
● Excellent knowledge of Casino Games and Suppliers i.e. NetEnt, Evolution, PNG, SG, yggdrasil, microgaming).
● Creative approach to development of innovative, data-driven and insight led promotions and product enhancements.
● Experience and ability to work and thrive within a team, ideally with experience in a start up environment
● Use and improve resources available for effective daily operations of the gaming platforms.
● Strong knowledge of online gaming and gaming products.
● Strong analytical skills
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Strong understanding of online casinos