Are you an experienced Acquisition Manager, with affiliate experience in Latin America ?
As the Acquisition Manager, you are responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to acquire customers from Latin America for this global gaming company.
You are passionate about sports and marketing. You have a good understanding of what attracts a sports betting customer. You have experience and an existing network of affiliates in the Latin American market.
You are young, and eager to learn, while bringing experience from a sports marketing role, and are able to hit the ground running.
• The strategy is profitable growth and you will be responsible for meeting your customer acquisition targets, based on FTD as well as positive ROI
• Affiliate management is a primary focus, but you also support media buy, Social Media, sponsorships and other digital media
• For the right candidate, you will work closely with the sports clubs we sponsor across Latin America
• Plan, execute and analyse marketing campaigns
• Planning – Write Annual, Quarterly and monthly Marketing plans for each Country
• Execution – Brief, coordinate and liaise with production teams to deliver campaigns. Executing your own acquisition campaigns, using various marketing tools.
• Analysis – Monitor and improve performance of marketing campaigns using ROI approach
• Own and drive forwards strategic initiatives for Acquisition, including:
- Oversee delivery of acquisition campaigns (creative, tracking, monitoring etc.)
- Continuously improve Creative, Landing pages and offers to improve conversion
- Evaluate, improve and operate acquisition tools and procedures
• You will liaise with the central marketing team at the head office in Asia, but operate independently
● Minimum of 2 years online marketing experience
● Must have sports betting knowledge
● Proven track record, establishing and/or improving marketing operations
● Commercially oriented and data-driven
● Strong analytical and operational skills
● Excellent communication skills