BettingJobs are looking for a Senior Risk Specialist to join one of the leading iGaming & sports betting B2B content providers in the industry. The successful candidate will oversee the risk reporting and analysis and work closely with Senior Management, Operations and Product teams.
• Assess all new & existing Live Casino games for potential abuse patterns
• Work closely with the product team to ensure new game math is robust, accurate and any risks fully understood before game launches
• Oversee the set-up of reports & alerts for continuous game and player monitoring
• Define thresholds for reporting and alerts
• Monitor and analyse player betting behaviour and patterns
• Investigate, classify, and prioritise various forms of fraudulent betting activities and escalate accordingly
• Excellent mathematical and statistical modelling skills: You have a deep understanding of statistics and probability, especially as applied to gambling scenarios.
• Understanding of casino games and gaming KPIs: You understand the mathematical models and probabilities behind casino games and how players could look to gain an advantage.
• Strong communication skills: You communicate clearly and succinctly and can explain abstract constructs to a non-mathematical audience.
• Working to the highest standards, even under pressure: You’re ambitious, hold yourself to high standards and thrive in a dynamic, high-energy environment.
• Passion for i-gaming: You love casino games and want to be part of a winning team.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Math, Statistics, or a similar field.
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
• Experience in the casino industry not a must but advantageous.
• Advanced knowledge of ExCel and other MS office tools.