BettingJobs are looking for a Head of Product BI to join one of the leading iGaming & sports betting B2B content providers in the industry. The successful candidate will help shape the product development and product releases going forward and will report directly into the Chief Product officer.
• Manage product & customer experience analysis for all product verticals
• Monitor & track performance and commercial impact of new product features or product launches.
• Support Product VP’s, the CPO and the Executive team in decision making and roadmap prioritisation and ensure the teams fully understand player behaviour and value drivers.
• Perform detailed analysis on product performance and make recommendations to the game development teams.
• Build up player profiles by market to support not just product development but also sales and marketing.
• Liaise with the Data Engineering team to test data validity and data integrity.
• Build up the Product Business Insights function over time to support the rapid expansion of the company and our drive in building the best games that players love.
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to derive insights from data: In this pivotal role you will need to provide actionable insights based on data analysis.
• Understanding of gaming products & passion for iGaming: You are passionate about online gaming, in particular slots & live casino.
• Attention to detail: While understanding the big picture, you are organized and detail oriented. Nothing gets missed on your watch and you can lead projects to completion.
• Working to the highest standards, even under pressure: You’re ambitious, hold yourself to high standards and thrive in a dynamic, high-energy environment.
• Execution focused: You have a hands-on approach and you get things done.
• Work experience in a similar role in the iGaming industry.
• Excellent knowledge of SQL, BI Tools, Google Analytics, as well as MS ExCel.
• Degree educated in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Science, etc.)