Betting Jobs are working with an established sports betting data company who are based in London. They are looking to add to their technical team with this Product Support Analyst role.
• Proactively develop and manage technical relationships with customers development and infrastructure teams; act as the Account Manager for selected assigned Key Accounts.
• Onboard customers, provide integration and ongoing development support during the customer development lifecycle.
• Provide prompt and effective 2nd line support to the Service Desk; support and coach colleagues as needed to ensure that customer issues are responded to, updated and resolved in a timely manner at all times.
• Provide internal product support, knowledge transfer and training to teams (including documentation) as required.
• Identify areas of improvement and solutions for the Client Services function, including technical documentation, user guides, quick-start guides, knowledgebase articles and self-help portals.
• Be a product specialist/evangelist and collaborate with other business areas to produce best in class technical support
• Ensure that customers are always at the heart of what we do. Be willing to go the extra mile to help resolve customer issues.
• As sports and our customers are 24/7/365, out-of- hours work, including on-call rota hours are included as part of the role. Some business travel required to satellite offices.
• Champion the customer’s requirements, requests, issues and resolution across products
• Ensure products are monitored, logged, documented appropriately, and kept up to date
• Ensure products consistently adhere to Policies i.e., security, fair use, performance
• Develop policy to enhance customer delivery & satisfaction
• Manage the product – from requirement to usage and in-life management
• Ensure customers are aware of/are using in an effective manner
• Ensure consistency across APIs (naming/look and feel, documentation, security, performance etc)
• Communicate product requirements and rationale with all stakeholders across the business
• Ensure best practices in release/change management/documentation for customers
• Be the voice and the mission of the product inside and outside the company
• Balance business strategy, competitive advantage, customer need and pure innovation
• Track record of success in a customer-facing application support role(s), preferably in a sports betting context – or can demonstrate a solid understanding of sports betting. Minimum 3 years experience.
• Experienced at communicating effectively with a variety of audiences.
• Confluence/ JIRA – experience with raising IT tickets
• Experience supporting JSON/XML APIs
• Experience of using Visual Studio and/or running java clients via command prompt. Ability to use Linux commands.
• Able to understand and articulate requirements and balance customer and business requirements.
• Understand change control and release procedures to coordinate both internally and with customers
• Microsoft Office – Word and Excel
Nice to have
• Grafana: configuration, building dashboards
• Kibana: building dashboards
• Technical documentation authoring
• Centos: command line experience
• Coding: any
Reports to: Head of Client Services
Accountable to: COO
Direct Reports: N/A
• Product & Integration Manager
• Service Manager and team
• Data Acquisition team