BettingJobs are working with a long-established affiliate marketing business who own and operate a portfolio of casino affiliate sites, they are searching for a Senior iGaming SEO to join their team:
• The Senior iGaming SEO works within the SEO team and reports to the Head of SEO, but is expected to be able to work independently.
• Use experience garnered from ranking other sites in the iGaming to help improve our link building competence.
• Use link building experience to immediately start link building to new and existing sites using tried and tested link building techniques.
• Display a deep understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Majestic, Ahrefs, Semrush, Screaming Frog and others, in order to monitor and influence a range of high volume gaming keywords.
• Carry out competitor analysis across a range of iGaming affiliates to understand where our sites sit within their competitor sets and identify threats and opportunities.
• Carry out competitor analysis to understand other successful link building/acquisition strategies and implementing within our business. Display a competence for reverse engineering competitor link strategies.
• Responsible for trouble-shooting small and large gaming site issues and fixing them directly or managing projects to fix them through collaboration with other teams in the organisation.
• Responsible for partnering with teams outside of the SEO department with a view of educating multiple stakeholders to implement SEO best practices.
• 5+ years SEO experience and a proven track in ranking high volume keywords within iGaming (or less preferably other competitive industries).
• Solid data analysis skills and ability to identify actionable insights from large datasets
• Have a proven ability to manage external parties responsible for action parts of our SEO strategy. This includes link brokers, content creators, site owners, etc.
• Have a proven ability to acquire high value links which are key to our ranking methodology
• Proven track record in managing and implementing SEO projects from inception to completion
• Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice.
• Experience in driving outreach based SEO campaigns.
• Experience in rolling out onsite inner page linking.
• Experience in alternate link acquisition strategies which includes intelligently placed links in high quality forums and other search engine friendly public discussion systems.
• Experience using a range of SEO reporting and monitoring tools.
• Proven ability to work closely with technical (software development) teams.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Tertiary education in Marketing and / or technical fields
Able to work offline as part of a distributed team
Must be very well organised and work in a structured manner
A self starter who takes initiative and can work offline