BettingJobs is a global leader in headhunting within the global digital Sports Betting & iGaming sectors. We help our clients recruit experienced staff worldwide, in over 90 countries to-date.
Established in 2003, our business continues to grow and as we enter our 20th year of successful operation, we need to make some essential hires to grow our team further.
We are looking to recruit & develop Graduates, initially as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, with a view to progression within 12 months to being a fully-fledged, 360 Consultant.
At BettingJobs we pride ourselves on our company culture, we have an open and honest working environment which allows individuals to develop both professionally and personally. Our culture retains a start-up feel, we provide a supportive working environment while challenging colleagues to perform to the best of their ability.
• Work closely with a designated, experienced team member to support their daily activities
• Assist in searching for qualified candidates for key positions
• Arrange interviews and help manage recruitment processes for clients & candidates
• Build relationships with clients & candidates alike
• Grow & develop within the team, becoming more independent & a fully-qualified Consultant after 12 months
• Develop strong client management, sales & commercial skills
• Eventual ability to attend conferences & events worldwide, once experienced & successful
• Degree educated
• Excellent communicator, written & spoken
• Quick learner & strong information retention capabilities
• Motivation, drive, ambition & keenness to build your commercial skills
• Be a good listener who is able to utilise your own initiative
• Hunger to build a career in the business world
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive base salary with uncapped commission, with realistic earnings of £28,000 in Year 1 and £40,000 + in Year 2.
• Excellent career development prospects
• Ability to travel worldwide
• MacBook & iPhone
• Genuine 6-figure earning potential
• World class team incentives (Skiing in French Alps 2022)
• Regular social events
• Casual dress code
• Hybrid working environment
This is a role that will make sure you are constantly learning more & developing your commercial skills. An excellent opportunity for a Graduate who is keen to develop a career in the business world.