BettingJobs is working with a rapid growth Casino operator specialising in the crypto markets now seeking to expand their team with a remote based Fraud and Payments Analyst.
Working hrs would be 11am EST to 8pm EST to cover their busy period. The role can be fully remote under a full time consultancy agreement ideally from LATAM or America.
● Responsibility for performing risk checks and taking action on player profiles that are subject to review through company Fraud Software.
● Analysis of data and identification of fraudulent behaviours, providing insights on the implemented fraud prevention rules.
● Assistance and liaison with Support and Marketing teams with respect to day to day fraud and payments related responses from players.
● Assisting with the identification, documentation and mitigation of players in breach of our Terms and Conditions.
● Maintenance and upkeep of internal spreadsheets/databases which cover players that have been banned/locked or added to specific watchlists.
● Assist with departmental process improvements.
● Attention to detail ( it's important to be attentive to details while maintaining a view of the big picture!).
● Communication skills (Written and verbal communication skills are essential with internal members of staff).
● Ability to interpret and use common sense ( Crypto is a crazy world, although we have guidelines set by the license itself together with our internal policies, it's important to be able to work through the grey areas too and use judgment when necessary).
● Ability to prioritize and time manage ( there will be set daily tasks that will require you to self-manage and work on the tasks that are the most important).
● Knowledgeable about online payments and fraud.
● Willing to work shifts, mostly weekends.
● Proficient command of both spoken and written English is mandatory.
● Experience in data analysis in some capacity is preferred.