BettingJobs is seeking a Junior Digital Email & Web Graphic Designer for a popular Casino Group in the UK, who provide its customers with an exciting entertainment experience through innovation and providing a quality, integrated environment which exceeds expectations. The role is based in Stratford. The successful candidate will work across all areas of marketing with a heavy emphasis on end-to-end email campaign and program management (including conception, creative, production, deployment and tracking).
You will support a fast-paced, interdepartmental team focused on driving customer engagement through email newsletters, trigger communications, lifecycle marketing and promotional campaigns. You will ensure that all email marketing initiatives are executed on time, and in accordance with business goals and established metrics.
• Email blasts, Animated Banners. Website Graphics, Landing pages, Printed collateral for direct marketing, Office marketing materials, Putting together HTML emails
• Manage the email production process from end-to-end - from brief through design, HTML production and campaign deployment to reporting.
• Day-to-day management of the email schedule, ensuring all mailings are delivered correctly, promptly and to schedule to deliver maximum revenues.
• Maintain and communicate reports on email activity, including key KPIs (open rates, click through rates, conversions, unsubscribes, etc).
• Track performance of email activity and take ownership to raise and identify any anomalies, highlighting issues or making recommendations for improvement where appropriate
• Ensure best practice email design, HTML build and usability. Utilise the ESP tools to ensure maximum deliverability and optimal renderability. Raise support requests and liaise with ESPs as and when required
• Keep abreast of industry best practice, new techniques and competitor activity in relation to email
• Work with the Email Marketing Manager to develop and main email calendars and schedules.
• Assist Email Marketing Manager in design and oversee implementation of A/B tests.
Skills & Experience
• Educated to degree level, preferably with a qualification in design and/or creative subject
• A strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Intermediate level of HTML/CSS
• Working experience with CRM tools such as SugarCRM and Salesforce