BettingJobs.com are seeking a Player Props and Special Markets Trader for a global Sportsbook.
You will be responsible for creating innovative betting markets and creating unique content that sets the company apart from the competition. The Player Props and Special Markets Trader will be responsible for pricing up markets requested by customers as well as creating their own betting markets that will maximise customer engagement. The role will work across all sports but may have a specific focus on US Sports.
This role would ideally be suited to a sports trading professional with proven experience of creating unique player props and special markets across a range of sports.
• Creation of a competitive Player Props and Specials offering
• Competitively price requested customer bets
• Research upcoming sporting and other events and ensure the capability to deliver props and specials betting
• Effectively manage risk across created markets
• Monitoring pre-game markets across all sports
• Creation and settlement of other events where required
• Provide second line support to customer service on complex customer queries
• Experience working in a trading room in the online sports betting industry
• Previous experience compiling prices for special markets
• Excellent mathematical ability with a strong understanding of statistics and probability
• Excellent communication, organisational, teamworking and interpersonal skills
• Flexible to work around the sporting calendar including evenings and weekends