Kick-start your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation.
Department: Country Management
Purpose of the role:
The Marketing Manager, South Africa will be responsible for all digital marketing investments including but not limited to planning, setting of strategy all the way through to execution and supervising the performance across all channels & devices.
Customer welfare is forever at the forefront of our strategy at Fafabet. We want to ensure all of our customers enjoy our products in a safe and responsible gambling environment.
You will be responsible for:
• Define and lead our digital marketing strategy to drive complementary growth and customer acquisition across all digital channels.
• Manage and lead a team of in-house performance channels spanning: app markets (mobile), affiliates, display/programmatic. There is scope currently to expand and build out the team to incorporate Paid Social/SEM as well as help manage and guide the organic digital strategy (SEO, organic social).
• Define our channel growth strategy and roadmap and subsequently build a strong set of capabilities that deliver upon the set strategic objectives and commercial targets set out by the business.
• Managing and driving ‘performance to budget’ by optimizing our investment based on performance & opportunities; utilise organisation’s databases and external data to aid decision making.
• Develop and maintain marketing reporting to provide insight into effectiveness of digital marketing activities including performance tracking.
• Monitor and analyse all relevant digital marketing KPIs and metrics, react quickly to underperformance and adjust the course accordingly if need to be.
• Work closely with the Brand team and our media agency to input and help strategize and plan the digital portion of our brand campaigns.
• Proactively seek out attractive partnerships and marketing opportunities that will benefit the business.
• Manage always-on testing calendar across digital channels, focus on maximizing acquisition/conversion.
• Work with CRM to optimize the promotional strategy and acquisition offers for digital to maximize ROI.
• Continuously review changes to the market, consumer trends and the competitive landscape and provide guidance on re-evaluating the digital marketing plan if necessary.
• Work with the relevant stakeholders to ensure that all digital marketing teams have the right assets and they are delivered and distributed on time.
• Help support the content team to execute our organic social media presence as needed.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
You will have (Essential skills):
• Proven track record in executing and managing digital marketing campaigns across some or several of the following channels: Affiliates, PPC/Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic, SEO & Mobile.
• Demonstrate strategic thinking and planning ability, whilst being tactically responsive to changing needs.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to deliver and prioritise between tactical and strategic initiatives.
• Confident managing large marketing budgets and driving significant ROI growth.
• Good understanding of the Ireland sports media landscape and a passion for sports.
• All behavioural competencies are also essential
• It would be a bonus if you also had (Desirable skills):
• Seeking a passionate growth and performance-oriented digital marketer with a desire to continually grow acquisition targets.
• Experience using tools such as Tableau, Appsflyer, Google or Adobe Analytics.
• Proven experience within the Ireland digital media/advertising industry, motivation, and a desire to learn.
• Agency side technical expertise in some or most of the following channels: Affiliates, PPC/Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic, SEO & Mobile.
• Previous app acquisition experience is preferred.
• Excellent communication skills and confidence in presenting to and working with senior team members.
• Experience in managing a high performing team as well as ability to effectively coach / develop junior colleagues.
• Previous working experience in the sports and/or gambling/gaming industry is an asset.
• Preferred experience managing full funnel marketing strategies, including support for ATL and brand campaigns.