One of clients are a successful B2C sportsbook and casino operator who are recruiting a “Project Manager Brazil” to join their creative workforce on a full-time permanent basis in Uurugay or Brazil.
Reporting to the Brazilian Country Manager your main purpose as a Project Manager is to manage teams and deliver projects on the online website.
You will be able to manage all the projects in a high and low-level fashion with these teams, to co-ordinate activities and to help meet on-going deadlines to deliver the best work.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing and coordinating the tasks to ensure the development of the projects
• Delivering technical tasks
• Meeting on-going deadlines
• Delivering reports to the company management
• Have exceptional communication skills, both written and spoken
• Be naturally curious, creative and innovative, always looking for different ways of doing things
• Be confident, problem solver and an effective decision maker
• Experiences in Agile
• Have the ability to establish a positive, yet productive relationship with partners and remote offices
• Have a “can do” attitude to do something because it’s right, not because it’s easy
• The person will have to be versatile as this position requires to liaise with all company's departments which means that this person will have to understand who the projects are structured pretty quickly
• The person will also have to be extremely flexible as the dev team (PHP) works on all company's brands and markets (and we are currently working on launching a few more).
• Must have Project Management experience.
• Must have online gaming experience
• UX/UI knowledge is valued.
• Portuguese and English are required