BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting for an Account Executive for a well-established sports betting and gaming company, this is a new role as a result of significant growth. This role is Manchester based with the option for hybrid working.
Working closely with the commercial team, the Account Executive will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, ensuring they are smoothly onboarding and appropriately managed in conjunction with relevant Account Managers.
This role would be well suited to an individual with a strong knowledge of the online sports betting and gaming industry looking to develop a career in B2B environment.
• Establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with all assigned clients and key stakeholders
• Ensuring the client receives a quality experience throughout
• Accountable for acting as the client advocate on all service related matters
• Play key role in business retention, growth, contract renewal and service extension
• Responsibility for ensuring all revenue is captured and that services are provided in line with agreements and customer expectations
• Strong knowledge of the sports betting and gaming industry
• Experience working in a B2B environment would be preferred
• Strong commercial acumen
• Ability to work closely with clients to understand their needs and resolve their issues
• Understanding of commercial contracts, governing terms and conditions and performance measurement techniques
• Professional manner and customer focussed with the ability to manage relationships with tact and diplomacy
• A keen eye for detail as accuracy and quality in respect of administration and reporting
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications