BettingJobs is working with a highly reputable iGaming compliance consultancy provider seeking to expand their team with an experienced Compliance Manager and MLRO.
Ideally based in IOM though open to those working remote from the UK with travel to the HQ when needed.
Our team works with some of the largest remote gambling operators in the world to ensure they run efficiently and compliantly, reducing corporate risk and protecting players in the process. Over the course of a decade, we have developed a dominant market position in key jurisdictions by developing, maturing and growing in parallel with the market, embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of this dynamic technology sector.
As we continue to identify opportunities to expand our offering and client base, we are looking for an experienced, client-focused individual to support our gaming team and provide the ongoing company administration and secretarial work that underpins these key services. As a Compliance Manager & MLRO, you will work closely in our Managed Services environment with a portfolio of gaming clients to oversea a variety of licensing, regulatory, monitoring, and compliance matters.
You will be working as part of a team in a busy and growing department where the delivery of high-quality service and pro-active solutions is key.
Duties will include:
• Managing client relationships and expectations by supporting them on various compliance challenges that they may encounter and meeting their needs with pragmatic solutions;
• Deliver various projects on licensing, monitoring, regulatory returns and reporting/administration and act as MLRO on behalf of our clients;
• Work closely with our Corporate Governance team to ensure a seamless delivery of service and full regulatory compliance
• Support on various business initiatives and deliver Policy Manuals, AML Manuals and a comprehensive Compliance Monitoring Plan to ensure our processes are maintained and tested in accordance with regulations.
Experience and Knowledge
You will ideally have knowledge of gaming either online or land-based and have experience or knowledge of B2C or B2B environments working for an operator or supplied or acted as MLRO in a relevant financial services industry. You will be an organised individual with experience of working in an administrative environment, with experience in compliance in gaming or similar client-facing role.
The following attributes would also be advantageous:
• Strong administrative skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including good stakeholder management skills
• A knowledge or understanding of the gambling industry
• A good understanding of general compliance
• The ability to demonstrate continued professional development.
You will work as part of a small but skilled team with the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide variety of gaming organisations and develop your skillset in new areas as we continue to enhance our extensive client portfolio.