BettingJobs are working with a successful B2B casino games content supplier who are currently looking for a Head of Sales. The successful candidate will be responsible for architecting a sales strategy and building a team sales managers and account managers.
• Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
• Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
• Land and expand build process and funnel for manual top-down reach out, onboarding, activation, and expansion
• Evangelize the product and personally help close largest deals
• Work collaboratively across teams
• Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives, Global perspective
• Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
• Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
• +5 years of relevant sales experience including management of AM/KAM functions and a track record of exceeding quota.
• Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
• Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
• Strong leadership and team building skills
• Proven skills of working in a multinational environment
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including C-level and executive management
• Proven ability to manage multiple accounts, with proven ability to deliver key requirements efficiently and on time with precise detail
• Organized and structured
• Ability to act quickly on opportunities
• Positive and agile as individual