BettingJobs is seeking a Senior Sales B2B Manager for a bespoke casino and sportsbook platform company. The successful candidate will be able to approach targeted business clients actively as well as set a pipeline and source new leads, manage relationships with existing customers and Conduct market research.
• To build and execute B2B Sales Strategy within the Company.
• To manage B2B Sales team.
• To ensure sales proactivity from top tier clients within industry sectors.
• To represent the company externally at networking events and industry conferences to strengthen the company’s profile and optimise business development opportunities.
• To identify market trends based on customers' needs.
• To make suggestions on possible improvements to the sales process.
• To build effective relationships with new clients.
• To maintain and develop long-term relations with key stakeholder and decision-makers.
• To achieve financial targets set for the client accounts through projects.
• To make sure that new projects would be completed on time.
• To guide partners during the implementation process.
• To suggest new ideas regarding the B2B department's processes.
• To provide insights into the client’s business models and likewise assist clients in understanding the Company's processes and workflows.
• To oversee the service delivery from all the relevant teams, making sure that Company is adhering to the company SLA's and contractual agreements.
• Knowledge transfer, both to clients and internally.
• To be the ambassador of the client internally within the Company.
• To ensure excellent client satisfaction results through careful management.
• To understand the Company's products and be able to identify new opportunities.
• To present client accounts reporting to the Head of Sales.
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role
• Fluent in English
• Online casino and sports market knowledge
• Familiarity with regulatory and compliance topics
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• High sense of emotional intelligence
• Well-connected in the iGaming sector
Nice to have:
• Experience in the iGaming industry (Tech Product)
• Experience in project management
• Knowledge of other European languages