BettingJobs is seeking a Social Media Manager for a bespoke casino and sportsbook platform company. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and deploying the social media content strategy. This role would be well suited to a candidate with experience in Paid Social Media management.
• Understands the relationship between paid and owned social media tactics
• Deep understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Snap, etc.
• Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services
• Create an A-Z Social media strategy - Plan, Audience building, Messaging, asset creation, and design
• Competitors research, content strategy, Account Review & Goal Setting.
• Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand.
• Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns.
• Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
• Analysing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
• Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
• Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
• Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
• Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
• At least 2 years’ experience in Paid Social Media management including a proven track record of increasing channels.
• Experience in IGaming industry. – mandatory
• Native Swedish speaker (+ Danish would be a plus)
• A proactive, hands-on approach.
• Good understanding of social media KPIs
• Excellent multitasking skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills