BettingJobs are working with an expanding start-up sports betting operator who are looking to hire talent to their Cyprus-based team. The Head of Engagement is responsible for CX with the company’s products, and interactions across all platforms including social media.
• Working closely with product and development teams to ensure Greek and Cypriot region is well supported and represented during cycle meetings and prioritisation.
• Manages the Customer experience of new releases and products. Determines segment size, roll out schedule and agrees strategy and coms plan with regional managers to ensure effective and well communicated launches
• Through support functions including Display/social media, Casino and Sports product, and Retention teams, delivers the vision of what new and existing Customers want to experience from Gaming Company
• Manages the day-to-day running of the companies Social Media team including setting strategy for intended direction longer-term.
• Develop strategies with Head of Marketing to ensure the company is best placed to acquire Customers that match its strengths.
• Protecting the Customer and Company through understanding of, and adherence to, Licensing Obligations and LCCP requirements and guidelines
• 3+ years working within an Online Gaming environment
• Commercially minded with a passion for the industry and delivering strong experiences to Customers
• Service driven, with high standards.
• Track record of delivering Customer led products and improvements to time, with strong commercial and CX related results
• Strong understanding of Social Media platforms, able to plan and understand campaign effectiveness, as well as delivering the desired brand tonality across all
• Experience of app/website management. Capable of catering for audience, and leveraging events and offers to engage best with Customers
• Able to develop cross-functional relationships effectively and quickly
• A collaborator with a record of achieving shared objectives within team and with other departments
• A well organised individual, able to plan, priorities, and deliver campaigns to deadlines and achieve required results