BettingJobs are working with a very well-established US-focused Casino company who operate in the Social Gaming and Retail sector seeking a Software Engineer II.
The successful candidate will be responsible for development of common game features and evaluation engine. The developers participate in all aspects of development, including gathering requirements, design, development, documentation, deployment and maintenance. They are essential for rolling out modern technologies used in the latest games. The developer will also act as a liaison to game studios and how to get their game concept to work within the platform. Diagnose and recommend optimizations for games to improve performance and memory management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
• 2+ years development experience.
• Excellent knowledge C#/.NET or Java, XML or SQL
• Advanced object-oriented design knowledge and familiarity with common design patterns.
• Requires excellent organizational skills, good oral and written communication skills
• Must be a self-motivated team player able to work in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, and demanding environment
• Test the software modules using automated and manual tests
• Develop and maintain features and modules using company's coding standards while applying design principles and patterns
• Experience in statistics and probability a strong plus
• Experience working with large datasets doing high speed manipulation and analysis
• Experience in WebSocket’s, and higher-level protocols
• Experience implementing client/server and peer-to-peer architectures,
• Designing microservices and Rest API’s.
• Familiarity with Linux development.
• Casino Gaming experience a plus.