BettingJobs are working with a very well-established US-focused Casino company who operate in the Social Gaming and Retail sector seeking a Senior Software Engineer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, maintaining, documenting, and testing computer software in an agile SCRUM development environment. The position will bring fresh and innovative ideas into the design to facilitate unique situations and support various slot game mechanics. Expected to collaborate closely with other groups including Math, Game engineering, and Platform team to get game concept to work within the platform.
• Research new technologies and incorporate into our products
• Design features and modules using company's coding standards while applying industry design principles and patterns
• Rapidly Prototyping proofs of concept for quick decision making
• Utilizes technical Knowledge to write and complete software tasks and projects
• Troubleshoots issues that occur with integration of complex software
• Debug various modules to find the root cause of an issue/s using various tools not limited to code analysis, performance profiling and propose a viable solution in acceptable timeline
• Test the software modules using either automated or manual tests
• Integrate software while working with other stake holders
• Provide Customer/Field support as needed
• Maintain existing software by adding new features or redesigning them using new technologies and market trends
• Create and maintain documentation for the Products
• Work with various stakeholders & help create/improve processes and tailor best practices
• 5+ years of experience working with large datasets doing high speed manipulation and analysis.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar preferred or equivalent work experience
• Advanced knowledge of data structures, object-oriented design & common design patterns.
• Proficient with C#/.NET
• Experience with XML & SQL
• Fluency in coding and systems design and a desire to tackle the complex problems
• Excellent organizational, oral, and written communication skills
• Must be a self-motivated team player able to work in a customer-oriented and fast-paced environment
• Experience with math, probability, and statistical analysis
• Unity 3D experience
• Working knowledge of Linux
• Gaming experience a plus