BettingJobs is working with an established global market leader seeking a Senior Web Developer. The successful candidate will have the ability to understand the business requirements and will be able to translate them into a working solution within the specified deadlines.
• Take ownership of the development of new highly responsive, web-based user interface
• Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
• Design and implement solutions based on server and client-side framework components
• Translate requirements into solution design architecture deliverables
• Good analytical skills, creativity and logical thinking to reach a solution.
• Good teamworking skills.
HTML/CSS (5+ Years)
• Semantic HTML Knowledge.
• Understanding of CSS pre-processors and how they work. SASS is one example.
• CSS Media Queries & Mobile First approach
• Tailwind CSS
• Write HTML & CSS from scratch
• Understanding of Functional Composition, Events
• Vue JS
• ES5 & ES6 Features
PHP (Object-oriented) (6+ Years)
• Web Services integration (REST)
• Web Application Security
• Sessions & Cookies manipulation
• Understanding of Laravel, Symfony Framework or similar
• API integrations
• Understanding & Experience with Versioning Control
• SOLID Design Principles
• Chrome Developer Tools
• Sublime or similar IDE
• Adobe Suite Applications
• FileZilla or similar FTP clients
• Node Server (Bonus)
• Apache Server
• Developing standard SEO ready applications
• Understanding how standard SEO works