BettingJobs are working with a rapidly growing Poker business based in Sau Paulo, they are searching for a CMO to join their team. The role will manage a team of 5 and report directly into the CEO. Ideally the candidate will be based in Sau Paulo however remote can also be considered, apply today for a confidential discussion:
We are looking for a brand-driven marketing, product & design leader who's experienced in creating and launching of new products and brands using quantitative and qualitative consumer research to drive strategy with empathic positioning and producing creative campaigns and products that connect with audiences.
We offer hobby poker players a secure space for the game, while club hosts receive an opportunity to earn with our products. But the main idea is to affect the market and popularize poker as a game which teaches decision-making, brain-building and social skills development. In short, it is a new market creation as currently there is no single company which focuses on hobby poker players and the demand for such games has not been formed yet.
- To define the brand positioning, messaging, go-to-market strategies, digital product strategies and product roadmap, brand experience and form and lead a marketing team
- To oversee all marketing, PR communications and acquisition integration communications, CRM and sales pipeline creation, PPC & SEO marketing setup
- To generate ready-to-buy customers (hobby poker players and club hosts)
- To analyze and segment the target audience
- To find effective connections and channels able to help us spread the idea of our product. It can be noted by measuring the increase of hobby player audience.
- To form marketing content creation and control the fulfilment
- At least 5 years of startup marketing experience. It is important to be ready to start with small budgets and small versions and to use more resources with increased results. To increase client acquisition, to be flexible and ready to adjust the strategies.
- Experience in different markets, desire to learn the Brazilian market, to search for local partners here. Brazilian work experience would be an advantage.
- Fluent English