BettingJobs is working with an exciting new gaming company seeking a Spanish speaking Head of CRM. The is a remote based role. This role oversees all CRM functions, building the business's overall consumer management capability in order to provide a high level of service and excellent consumer experience and capture data across all key touch-points of the business.
• Monitor relationships with existing customers through CRM systems
• Ensure the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel
• Develop and implement marketing techniques that will drive new customers
• Set specific marketing strategies to retain customers
• Plan and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns
• Suggest new methods to address customers’ needs
• Track marketing metrics and trends, like conversion rates and web analytics
• Assist with organizing promotional events to reach prospective customers
• Review and select CRM software that meets our company’s needs
• Conduct market research to follow trends and competition
• Responsibility for the CRM budget
• Ownership and full management of the overall CRM and loyalty strategy to all sets of customers
• Follow internal processes and manage stakeholders to maximize the potential from the customer data
• Define measurable KPIs and regularly review campaigns against strategic objectives.
The ideal candidate:
• At least 5 years’ experience in a Leadership role withing gaming industry.
• An inspirational leader of people and used to managing complex and innovation CRM strategies to a large audience base
• Experience in the use of sophisticated multi-channel marketing solutions with practical working knowledge of targeting, dynamic publishing, journey building, triggers, sequencing, and a/b testing.
• Experience of implementing CRM automation platforms e.g. XtremPush
• Experience developing and deploying CRM and Loyalty Strategies
• Excellent stakeholder management
• Experience of working with 3rd parties, e.g. design agencies and printers
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills, data driven with an extensive track record in database marketing, profiling and segmentation
• Used to interpreting and acting upon complex marketing data to create reports, convey meaningful and useful commercial information and make recommendations through both written and verbal reports/presentations