BettingJobs is working with a rapid growth marketing service provider now seeking to expand their London team with a proactive Affiliate Manager
2 days WFH 3 days in the new London office; Islington
As the Affiliate Manager will be responsible for identifying potential new affiliate partners within the premium mass value market, creating & building an industry leading affiliate program for our brand, ensuring that the reputation of the brand is maintained through the compliant, transparent, and timely management of all affiliates who are part of the program. You will be working mainly on UK & US market, with the responsibility to check the compliance for each market.
Doing so successfully will ensure that our affiliates programme leads the way in terms of performance, reputation and integrity within the online gaming affiliate space.
• Maintenance of the Affiliates website making sure that content is fresh, promotions are up to date and make sure it’s accurate
• Proactively grow and manage the affiliate database, while supporting other team members to keep growing our business as a team
• Developing and pro-actively managing a portfolio of affiliate clients and ensuring you have in-depth understanding of the financial value of your portfolio
• Responsible for new business via affiliate acquisitions by identifying new client opportunities
• Responsible for the retention and business growth with current affiliate partners
• Responsible for the compliance checks with every partners
• Negotiating and reviewing commercial agreements with all partners
• Analysis of campaigns, reporting ROI results & devising strategies to move forward
• Conversion rate optimization - Monitoring and analysing results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly reports
• Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular contact
• Run all processes leading up to finalizing deals and campaign performance (i.e. prospecting, meetings, contracting, integration, follow up, relationship management)
• In charge of the content check for existing & new partners
• Negotiate and finalise deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies.
• A constant desire to develop new ideas and opportunities
• Positive and proactive attitude.
• Knowledge of Sports & Casinos industry
• Account management or similar relationship management experience required.
• Good knowledge of performance based and/or affiliate marketing.
• A background in B2B, affiliate, or account management.
• Very highly organised, self-sufficient and self-motivated.
• Extremely numerate with a superb understanding of cost control.
• Sales, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with Monday.com is a plus but is not essential
• Fluent English – both written and spoken
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentational)