Position: Poker Game Integrity Manager
We are hiring a poker game integrity manager to lead our game integrity team, which focuses primarily on bot accounts, collusion, multi-accounting and prohibited software use. By building on the tools and processes already in place, the successful applicant will strive to maximise the knowledge and productivity of the team.
- Manage a small team of game integrity agents, responsible for investigating bots, collusion, multi-accounting and prohibited software use.
- Formalise KPIs to measure team progress and individual agent performance.
- Act as an escalation point for the team, and also in dealing with queries from external departments.
- Maintain and create standard operating procedures for the team.
- Work with management team and developers to suggest new tools and reports which complement those already in place.
- Previous experience in poker fraud and poker investigations.
- Excellent poker knowledge.
- Experience in a supervisory or managerial role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, most importantly excel.
- Experience writing SQL queries would be beneficial.
- Ability to analyse data to make logical decisions on the basis of evidence gathered.
- Experience with analytical poker tools such as Poker Tracker and Hold’em manager.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple active projects simultaneously.