Betting Jobs are working with a growing B2B sport betting company who are based in London. They create predictive models using Data Science methods and are looking for a Head of Product to be based in London and help their development delivery team.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for the making sure their platform and services work to the highest standards and deliver the optimal experience.
Working with partners and senior internal stakeholders, you will produce and maintain the product roadmap, balancing immediate and future needs in the context of the company’s long-term vision. You will ensure that the technical team have all the requirements and acceptance criteria they need and will work hand-in-glove with our technical leads to ensure we have a constant focus on time-to-market and delivery.
As an experienced product lead, you will have a great understanding of modern product development practices and real experience of the challenges and complexities of technical delivery. You will ensure that competitive analysis and market research are key factors in all decision-making and that all development activities are undertaken with clear measures of success.
You will have a critical role to play in long term development of the company and be a key voice in discussions with our partners.
Sharing our passion for delivering amazing products, you will leave no stone unturned to help drive success and to be part of getting the company to the next level!
3 Best Things About the Job:
1. You’ll be working with very smart people to deliver genuinely innovative solutions to problems almost no one else knows how to solve
2. Success is highly (and quickly!) measurable
3. Your work will be the key to our success
What you will be doing:
• Define it: produce all requirements and ensure that the team and the company have absolute clarity about what is needed, in what order, and why
• Deliver it: make sure that we prioritise business value and time-to-market above all else
• Measure it: define success and measure everything we do
• Run it: work with partners and internal teams to check that everything is working as expected and go hunting for problems to solve
• Communicate Everything: constantly communicate roadmaps and delivery plans to internal and external stakeholders at all levels
• Mentor and coach: help hire, support, and onboard new team members and ensure knowledge and best practice is shared across the company
• Collaborate: constantly engage with key stakeholders and our partners to identify ways to improve and build upon the capabilities of our platform
What you need for this role:
• Highly experienced in end-to-end product management in the betting industry, preferably with some sports trading experience
• Significant experience of capturing, collating, and producing detailed business requirements for, and with, deeply technical teams
• Great experience of various Agile methodologies and of working with JIRA & Confluence and similar tools
• Some hands-on software development experience would be highly beneficial
• Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and to pick up new skill sets quickly
• Comfortable and confident engaging with partners and key stakeholders up to C-level
• A passion for detail and problem solving, with excellent verbal and written communication skills