BettingJobs are working with a very well known multibrand casion operator who are searching for a Regional Manager - Brazil to join their team. The position can be based remotely or in Malta. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
We are supporting our B2B partner in their search for a Country Manager who will form part of the Commercial Management Team to be responsible for managing all activity related to the Brazilian market and act as a leader and mentor of our global strategy on a daily basis.
Leading product and commercial teams, the Country Manager – Brazil will also work across all teams in the organisation.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone with a challenger mindset and great leadership skills to take their career to the next level.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer (or any other role as the Company may determine from time to time), the selected person will be responsible to:
• Define and communicate the local market/regional strategy, commercial and product offering for your assigned market, continuously monitoring competitive positioning & future regulation, in the market adapting strategy and tactics a required.
• Work with local marketing teams to define a marketing and brand strategy, ensuring that you have an optimal media mix to drive mass market player acquisitions while providing a healthy ROI and establishing the brand. Extending market distribution via affiliate partnerships.
• Formulate and implement operational & tactical plans with Central Service Departments, ensuring robust financial control systems, and that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by all who work across the team supporting the Market/Region.
• Closely monitor financial results against plans/budgets and optimising accordingly.
• Work with Business Intelligence team to ensure player behaviours and any unique market insights are understood and direct optimization of strategy and tactical plans.
• Work across the full player user journey establishing effective continuous improvement initiatives to drive acquisition and conversion efficiency, player onboarding, retention and yield.
• Manage all above the line marketing activity and the commercial and contractual relationship with local marketing Media, PR & Creative agencies.
• Provide leadership and direction to cross functional teams while working with other Regional Directors/Manager, Product/Business Owners and cross departments to capture and optimize synergies.
• Manage Market annual budget planning, quarterly performance reviews and revenue and EBIT forecasting.
• Establish additional market led operational processes, reporting and analytical requirements.
Do you have what it takes? This is what we’re looking for:
• Experience in a similar role within the iGaming Industry
• Intricate Knowledge of and experience operating in the Brazilian markets
• Ability to analyse data and quickly take action and drive change to achieve goals and targets
• Someone with a strong commercial acumen
• Someone who is extremely effective at nurturing and maintaining highly productive working relationships
• Someone who strives to lead by example and take pro-active steps to demonstrate and coach our mantra of the “Self-Driven Employee”.
• Excellent collaboration skills